Sunday, August 31, 2008

I feel loved! x 3!!!



Wow. It makes me feel so happy to be loved by some of my scrappy friends. I've been nominated 3 times - twice over the past day, and once forever ago by my dear friend Robyn. I just forgot to add my award to my blog back when, cause I got it when we were all so sick and then I sorta spaced. I'm such a dork.

So anyhow, THANK YOU sweet girls in my life, that I just love.

Thank you to my sistah,Robyn
W.
, my buddy Sheryl from KT and the ever so lovely Jen Gallacher for my most recent awards. I promise I'm adding them to my blog today! :0)

So here are the rules of receiving this award.

The rules of this award state: (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

I'm not entirely sure if my nominees have already received awards, but I'd like to nominate them anyway.

Michelle - My sister! Love you, and thanks for the fun yesterday. Sorry I was in such a dumpy mood. Men.....

Jana
- My other sister! I know you were nominated by Sheryl as well, but I just love reading your blog, so of course I have to award you as well. Again, thanks for hanging out with me yesterday even though I had the enthusiasm of a slug crawling through a salt bath.

Kristen - My awesome neighbor. I love having Kristen as a neighbor. I love that our boys love hanging out together and they don't even fight! Well, ususally. And I LOVE her blog. Hee hee. Every time she posts, I'm guaranteed to be laughing out loud to the point that the kids have to ask "what's so funny".


Misty
- Gosh I just love this girl to pieces! What a great friend I've found merely through stumbling across each others blogs. We've got so much in common it's a little frightening. We're both "country gals" (if you can call nothing but a Smiths, Walmart, one gas station and a Subway living in the country), we both have a Tess and and Aaron, our names rhyme and our hubbys both start with "Tr", on and we're both part of that Mormon religion. :0)


Karyn
- my other wonderful neighbor. I love being able to keep up on what's going on in the Gustafson live's by peeking in her blog. I love that our girls are such great friends and I don't even have to drive them to play!

Becky - This girl is a pillar of strength. Go read her blog. You'll be in tears at her latest trial yet amazed at her strenght. I love Becky and am so glad that our paths have crossed in the internet world AND in real life!

Becki - Oh my sweet Becki. What an amazing woman she is! I love that we have been able to meet in person and have had such a great year working at CX together. She's such a great mom and a great example and such a happy person!

Cari - my dear sweet friend from CreativeXpress. I still maintain that meeting Cari was one of the very best outcomes of my 3 years designing for CX. She's such a joy in my life and I'm so glad that we were able to meet.

Even though there are more, my kids are calling and I figure I'd better get my award posted and sent before I become an official slacker!

2 comments:

Mer said...

Congrats on your awards and good luck at the fair! :)

Anonymous said...

I really need to get on putting these on my blogs!