Monday, August 4, 2008

Glad I'm living in 2008!


So at the beginning of June we went with all of the Lee family to the Pioneer Heritage Park in Salt Lake City. If you ever make it to Salt Lake definitely put it on your list of things to do. It's just like taking a trip back in time. All of the workers are dressed in time period clothing and there are at least 40 some odd buildings that you can go and tour through, all of which are original buildings from the pioneer days. Each building has some sort of "hands on" activity for visitors to do. It was a blast watching the kids do laundry on wash boards, beat rugs with wire thingys, print a sheet of the newspaper, repair shoes, etc. All of the workers definitely played up the part as if it were truly the 1800's. (Some of them I think really thought that it WAS the 1800's!)

Anyhow, I finally scrapped the photos that I took that day and here is my "P" page for the A-Z album that I'm working on.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

I bet your album will look amazing when it's finished! WOW! Love this spread a loooot! (just like the rest of your work.. hehe..) XOXOX
Nancy

Sheryl said...

That's a great LO Kristy - only a few more to go for that album. Hasn't it just been great fun?