Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lil' Girls Night Out!





I had fun tonight with my big girls. We hit the beauty school (cause I'm a tightwad) and went for a little beautification! Well, the girls got some beautification...no...they actually dook down right HOT! I TRIED to get some beautification, but I have come to the realization that I have a parade of bad hair do's. I just need to shave it off and start over. However, all was not lost. I got me some gel toes! It's the first time that I've ever gotten anything permanent on any of my nails. I feel so "girly"! I decided to go with the Martha Stewart brown glitter. Honest to goodness...yes...Martha Stewart craft glitter...branching out into the cosmotology world! I'm kinda digging the color, since I love brown so much. Just hope I don't get sick of them before I'm ready to buff them off or have them filled!

I realize these photos are horrible and I will likely update them with better ones tomorrow. Just had the compelling need to make a post. I'm sickly addicted to blogging these days.....

Okay, the toes will have to wait. Way too much excess glitter going on right now. Need to shower it off tomorrow!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I Love the cuts. So so cute. Maddie's is super awesome. Gel toes? I'm super jealous, I had them a couple years ago...I need a pedicure super bad. Ok when can you take me on a girl's day out and get some gel toes?

Kristen said...

Super cute hair! I love girls nights out...especially at the spa. Josh is just barely figuring out that, we get them same excitement as they do when they go golphing or something.

Sheryl said...

Great hair! How lucky to have girls to go out and do this stuff with. I'm jealous!

Dan said...

What beautiful girls you have. Very cute hair cuts.

Karyn said...

Oh their hair looks great! I didn't even know you could get gel toes- sounds fun! And they will look super cute with all the new shoes headed your way. . . :)

Becki Adams said...

Kristy your girls are gorgeous! Their haircuts are adorable! Post a pic of you brown giltter toes. I'd love to see them! :)

G.Ma said...

How cute!! I love the hair cuts, but they make both of the girls look so grown up. Weren't they just babies yesterday?
Love those beutiful girls!

Michelle said...

They both look so much older. So cute.