Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Want to help my girly get to DALLAS?

That's right people! Maddi is so excited to be participating in her second year of Marching band at her High School. They are so excited as they have been extended an invitation to participate in marching at the Cotton Bowl on New Years Day, 2011. As you can imagine, a trip like that doesn't come cheap!

Maddi is doing her best to earn her way by babysitting, making cookies, handmaking cards to sell as well as sewing! But the fact that she has to earn close to $2,000.00 for all of her fees is quite the undaunting task!

Here's where I can help, and hopefully you can help out too!

I'm offering mini photo sessions for $75.00. Each session will run 30 minutes and you will be given 10 - 15 fully edited photos. You will also be given a disc of every photo taken during your session that you can do with as you please! I know 30 minutes doesn't sound like long, but for those of you that know me, you know I can snap off a gazillion and 10 photos in a short amount of time! :) Plus my hope is that we can get enough people interested that we can raise at least $1,000.00 for her!

If you want to see what I do, you can check out my photos at

Or here are a few that you wont find there...

Now here is the really exciting part. If you have been struggling with your home movies, wanting a great piece for posterity show your kids how STINKIN' CUTE they were when they were little, boy oh boy have we got an offer for you.

My ever so talented, amazing, creative videographer of a hubby is offering a crazy insane deal on a piggyback video session for an additional $50.00. You can't tell me that you wouldn't flip to have a video like one of these for your family to share with all of your friends all over the world!

We are now filling openings for sessions running from 6:30 to 8:00 PM at Wheeler Farm in Murray, Utah on June 14th, American Fork Ampitheater from 6:30 to 8:00 pm on June 22nd, The Riverwoods in Provo Utah from 6:30 to 8:00 pm on June 29th, and The Benson Grist Mill in Stansbury Park, Utah on July 3rd beginning at 8:00 AM until 10:30 AM

As further incentive for any of you that sign up and refer 2 additional friends to us, we will throw in the family video for free!

We are hoping that times will fill up super fast, and we will add more dates if necessary!

Help us support our girl and her dream of making it to Dallas! Just so you know 90% of all proceeds will go directly to Maddi! The other 10% will to toward supplies, gas and of course, my Diet Dr. Pepper!

Call 801-822-6209 or email at today!