Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We're expecting!


Made you look, didn't I?

Well, my hubby is expecting. Hee hee.

Good thing it's not a child of flesh and blood for me, because despite what my mother in law thinks, if I were to get pregnant again, I'd either end up in the crazy bin or give the baby up for adoption!

The baby awaiting arrival is just a small little peanut. His name is Mark II (5D) and is a pretty snazzy number. I'm just calling him Mark. I figure if we have to have another child in the house then it may as well have a name.

Thanks to Canon (the best - of course ;o)) and a few other cameras that have decided to put filming capabilities in their SLR's, the adapter world is running out of time (GRRRRGH!), and since I'm not really eager to go out to work, as the president of our company I decided that moving forward with the industry was the best choice. Well, I am hoping anyway. (Hee hee...I love being president!)

There are several other items that Tracey has in mind to accompany the D-SLR film maker, so Tracey is anxiously awaiting the arrival of Mark, so that his creating can begin.

Now what does this mean for me and my sweet little 20D? It means that my lenses are going to be constantly on the go with Mark. Then again, Mark might feel that my average lenses are far less superior to his needs and he will likely be looking at some L-series lenses (only after income starts rolling in!), but that just means that my stuff will be where I want it, when I want it!

;0)

So yeah....Mark...Now we will have 3 of the 4 gospels covered in our house! Sorry Luke. No room for another baby. EVER!

Oh if you're interested in what this piece of equipment can do, here is a link to an amazing video!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your newest addition and tax write-off! (That's what I thought of first when I saw your new camera and/or baby!)

Kristen said...

I knew that was a joke...I know your secret. A new camera is always super exciting!

Jennifer said...

Enjoy your new little bundle of joy!!

Ali said...

Man alive, I nearly fell out of my bed when I read that line, (it's 11.22pm here). I hope your new bundle brings you much joy. Can't wait to see what you will do with it. Make sure that you share, won't you?