Saturday, December 27, 2008

Getting Sorted

Wow....I can't believe that I actually have a new computer. My dear sweet hubby surprised me with a new computer for Christmas, after a long, long year of massive computer malfunctions which prevented me from working on photos like I like to.

It's so nice to know that I can get on line, and I wont have my computer shut itself down due to low memory and I'll even be able to open photoshop and work on photos because my "scratch discs" will not be full!

HOO-RAY!

So bear with me for a little longer while I work through this new Vista stuff. Not loving it, but hey...it's a computer that works so I'm quite happy! It's just too bad that the stinkin' Macs are so expensive! I got so used to Tracey's Mac that now I am having to re-learn a PC!

Hopefully soon, I'll be up and running just like old times, but without the quarks!

So TTFN!

Hope your Christmas was lovely!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh I am so happy that we will be able to chat uninterrupted, lol. Sssshhhh, we are supposed to be doing the chores around the house. Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hope you had a great Christmas, ours was noisy, tasty, happy, stressful, thankful, warm and cosy. All the things it should be or else it wouldn't be Christmas! :-)