Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh Kristen, I'm so sorry!

Oh dear. I've feared it for some time now. I know, Kristen knows what I'm talking about. Yes...the dreaded day finally arrived when I got walked in on. Yup. I was taking a shower.

So Aaron comes be-bopping into the bathroom...me not thinking much of it because the front door is locked, garage is down...the usual precautions I take before showering...and Aaron asks..."Mom, can Milo play?" At this point I'm bending down shaving my leg, not looking up and I say "well later for sure. I'm going to make dad take us to lunch so you boys can play when we get back."

Then I peek up.

Then I see...Aaron is NOT alone.

Oh man. I had to giggle.

At least this time it was not Milo's fault for breezing in the house. I guess Aaron figured out how to open the child locks. Hmmmm...new news to me.

Hopefully Milo is not too terribly scarred. I mean, I think I would be if I saw the chubby neighbor mom in the shower. At least I WAS bent over, and never did stand up, and the room was steamy along with the door, so even if any peek was copped, it was nothing more than clevage. Oh but wait. I have no girls, so even then there was nothing to be seen. Just the top of my lovely polka dot shower cap.

Ahhhh...

Next lesson. DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR WHEN I AM SHOWERING!

Oh my.

Kids.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee hee! Well if it was my kid he wouldn't think twice about it. He walks in on me all the time! So maybe it wasn't a big deal to Milo either.

G.Ma said...

Surprize Mom. Isn't it great to have kids!

Kristen said...

I am so sorry back...lucky for you he probably was more shocked by the shower cap, He sees me in the shower daily. I noticed that he was only over there for a second, that explains it:)

Becky T said...

Oh my, Kristy! That is hilarious! I'm quite accustomed to having my kids walk in on me, but having my kids walk in on me WITH a friend would totally freak me out! I would probably have jumped--which then would have been ultra frightening for the neighbor boy to see. :) Oh, kids keep you on your toes, that's for sure!