Monday, September 29, 2008

Flat Irons and Iron Man



Yeah...I had to redeem myself by posting a better photo than my runners bouffant. My hair was rather poodle-esque in the photo after my race, but give me some credit....I didn't really do it the day before, slept in it, got up ran and sweat and so I couldn't be expected to be Miss America or anything like that.

Yesterday I decided to pull out the flat iron and straighten my hair. I think I'm ready to go and get the perm yanked out of it and go straight again. Then again...when I "do" my hair, I really like it. Tracey thought the straight hair was pretty dang sexy though. Gotta love it when your man of nearly 16 years still gives you "the look".

Speaking of irons, Aaron decided that he wants to be Iron Man for Halloween. The kid is a crack up. Since we bought the costume on Saturday the kid has worn it non stop, including to bed, with the exception of church yesterday. And let's just say that was some drama....talking him into wearing something church appropriate.






I think it's cute. I swear, having a boy is so much fun.

14 comments:

Jeni Allen said...

Way to cute! My Mac would love to dress up as a superhero, but thinks he's a bit to old. Whatever! He's only 11!

Jennifer said...

I meant to tell you last night that I thought your hair looked great. Those are fun pictures of Aaron. Boys really are so fun ;)

Beth said...

That is one hot photo of you Kristy!!

And, I have to tell you (with a little chuckle), I have pics of my DS cooking at the stove in HIS Batman costume & DD would STILL be a Fairy Princess if hers hadn't fell apart! Definitely a kid thing! They're so SWEET at those young ages!

G.Ma said...

It looks like Aaron has all the Iron Man moves mastered. He is a character!
I like your hair like that and that has to be one of the cutest pictures ever--you look way young and happy!

Anonymous said...

I kinda don't love your hair straight. It's just different I think.

Funny boy! At least you aren't wasting your money on that costume. He'll wear it more than one night.

Misty said...

Oh he's darn cute! My Aaron will probably be the dinosaur that Jakob wore at his age...it's still so cute. Jakob is the tuffy this year. Great with strait hair. I'm always wanting a perm, but the hair stylist always talks me out of it somehow. Hmmmm. Too short now anyway.
Can't wait to see your pages on these pics!
Hugs,
Misty
PS still in sleep all day mode...thank heavens for my MIL!

Becky T said...

Look at you, you're such a hottie!! I love the hair. And I love Iron Man. I am wishing so badly Tyler would decide on something and run with it like that. He still doesn't know what he wants to be and I gotta get it figured out or I'll go nuts!!

Ali said...

I love your hair straight! (wasn't hectic about the aprés race, Tina Turner bouffant, having said that, if I had just run it I would have NO HAIR!)So I LOVE IT! You look about 20 years old. LOL. Just as the rest of us (AHEM!!!!that is ME) are growing older you are going the other way. Goodness girl, what with the huge weight loss and straight hair, I'm wondering are you heading for a little Miss America pagent soon? Spill.........

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Girl, you crack me up! I can't wait until we get together again for another gigglefest! And uhmmm...you look like a 20 year old with that hair! You are such hotness!!

Unknown said...

LOVE those photos of Aaron!! SO cute! And You look AWESOME in that photo!!!

Sheryl said...

That is a really gorgeous picture of you Kristy. Your hair looks great straight (mind, I though it was good with the curl, too).

And isn't Aaron just such a cutie!

Michelle said...

I REALLY like your hair like that. I think it makes you look younger.

Jenn said...

You look amazing but then you are amazing!!

Peggy said...

Hahaha he makes me laugh, what character, too cute!!! Great job on the run and on looking so good too.