Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm Pretty much, die hard.....in love


Yeah, I know it's sappy, but guess what.....I'm 100% truly in love with my husband. I think he's charming, fun, ingenious, caring, selfless, giving and amazingly enough, after 15 years of marriage, I find him incredibly and totally sexy!

Thanks to an amazingly wonderful Mother In Law, Tracey and I were able to spend some time, kid-free in Park City last weekend, following his relay race.

I have so much fun just being with him....even if we aren't really doing anything at all!

We drove home over the top of the mountain in Park City, down to Midway, so that I could see the grusome 3 mile incline that Tracey had to run. We stopped at the top of the hill and snapped off this photo with the self timer. I really need to find the photo that we did with the timer on our Honeymoon and create a layout with the two photos.

I can honestly say that Tracey has gotten far better looking with time, and our relationship just keeps getting better and better! Can't wait to see where we'll be in another 15 years!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

So happy to hear this, Kristy! And...it does get better and better! Our kids are grown and on their own and we will be celebrating 32 years in October!
Congrats to you and Tracey!