Friday, June 20, 2008

3.5 miles!

Wow...I kind of surprise myself sometimes. I decided to drive the course that I ran yesterday to find out how far it was. Guess what....3.5 miles!

I ran it again today. I guess I was having a sympathy run for my hubby that will be running 13 miles in the next 24 hours on the Wastach Back Relay race. Poor thing has his 6 mile stretch at 1:00 in the morning, and it's all uphill! I'm proud of him though! As badly as he does NOT want to do this, I asked him last night if he'd be dissapointed if he didn't and he said absolutely. I think it will be an amazing thing to say that you've done!

Anyhow, I did my run today....3.5 miles. I probably walked about 1/4 mile of that midway through. My music picks for the torture today were GNR and AC/DC. LONG LIVE BUTT ROCK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I need to try and go further!