Sunday, June 29, 2008

Got scrappy last night.

I went scrapbooking with my sisters last night to Archivers. It really is my favorite place to scrap. The $1.99 spot saved me far too many times with the perfect "have to haves" for my layouts. I guess Michelle and Jana also saved me with some buttons and a "G" as well! Thanks girls!

Here are two of the layouts that I completed yesterday. I actually finished 4 of them, but the other two are for a future week in the A-Z contest that I'm participating in at KT Crafts, so I'll hold on to them for now.















I also completed a few pages for my friend Jenn that is hosting some girls for the Miss Utah Pageant. I'll have the rest of them to you sometime this week Jenn!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love the pages that you did. You are so amazing your talent is endless!! When I get the pages fromy ou I will show you how to add to your blog the cute back grounds!! Glad you had fun scrapping I have never been there. I should check it out sometime