Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's Weigh In Wednesday!


Well I think I'm on my way to crawling back up onto the healthy / exercise wagon. Granted at this point I'm just hanging on by my fingertips....but it's a start.

I've been exercising a little better and even went running yesterday thanks to two friends that posted on line that they went which gave me the motivation!

I have also been good and had my Lean Cuisines for lunch both days so far this week and have made dinner.

Anyhow, I'm down exactly one pound since last Wed.

It's kind of exciting. I was cleaning out my car the other day an evaluation from the first time I met with a personal trainer at my fitness center last year. It was on March 4th. I weighed 184 pounds. Granted I don't think I'll quite make it by March 4th, but if I can lose just 3.2 pounds I will be down 20 pounds from that date! I know 20 pounds doesn't seem like a lot until you visualize 20 pounds of ground beef stuck to your butt or carrying around 80 sticks of butter. Yup. I'm a whole lot smaller of a person than I was last year. Hopefully one more year and I will reach my final goal of 155 pounds and a size 6!

Time. Will. Tell.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That says a lot for body typing...when I am 155 i am a 10-12...crazy. And my sister is a 12 at 175. Yea for you!!! I think 20 lbs is a ton, even the bishop asked me if you have lost a crazy amount of weight and I was excited to tell that you did it all on your own.

BlackGiraffe Design said...

Good for you! :)

CKMommy said...

Kristy..I think you're awesome for working so hard! I so need to do the same, I suppose I'll have to wait until our peanut arrives. :)

Keep up the good work!

BTW, I'm coming to UT on the 18th and 19th of April. I'd love to meet up with you sometime :)

Becki

Jen N said...

I'm so glad I popped in. It's been ages and I've missed hearing what's going on with you. Love all your project 365 photos. LOL at poor JM's rash! Hugs!