Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How on Earth can you say no....to this?


Last night I went to The Cheesecake Factory with some of the girls that I went to High School with. Most of us haven't seen each other since graduation day, so it was pure delight to catch up with the happenings of the past ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, 19 years. I honestly don't feel myself aging, yet when I look around and see what we have and where we've been since high school passed, it's only obvious that time has ticked on. I have to say however, that with the exception of Kim's flat ironed hair, none of us look any different...maybe a little softer around the eyes, but that is about it!




So I told Tracey that I would bring home a piece of cheesecake for us to share while watching 24. As the evening happened, we actually ended up going to see a late movie, so I didn't get home until nearly 1AM.

I tried to resist the bag in the fridge. I really and truly did.

I *thought* I had put the cheesecake on the top container in the to-go bag so I purposfully reached for the 2nd container to warm up my lunch.

Oops.

Wrong container.




Sadly enough the cheesecake has been consumed.

But honestly....how can you say no to this?

At least I shared....right?



6 comments:

G.Ma said...

Who can say no to such a cute face! I am glad he enjoyed the cheesecake. I love that little guy!!!!
That is cool that you got together with some highschool friends. It is a fun thing to do.

Ali said...

Well, I couldn't say no to him. He is outta control cute.

Dan said...

What a gem. He has one of the cutest smiles I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Nice. I'm sorry for you Tracey! Maybe we should go get a piece of our own! JM is funny. He still has a huge muppet smile.

Becky T said...

Oh my! Those photos are to die for, love it! And for lots of reasons, I wouldn't be able to say no to that either!! (and how on earth did he turn SOOO blonde, I remember seeing his thick black hair as a baby, it's crazy to see such a blondie now!!)

Jennifer said...

well, pretty much you can't. yes yes yes!