Monday, February 16, 2009

Project 365 Upload #6

Wow...I can't believe another week has gone by and I have managed to continue to find things to take photos of!

Feburary 10th, Day 41:

Thanks to Facebook, after nearly 20 years a few of the Murray High School girls were able to get together and meet each other for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Many of us have not seen each other since the night of graduation, so it was absolutely fantastic to catch up on the happenings of each others lives.



Feb 11th, Day 42:

I promised Tracey that I could bring home a piece of cheesecake for us to share. I TRIED to save it for when he came home from work, but the boys decided to help me eat it at lunch time instead. I mean seriously...how can you say no to such a sweet face that is enjoying cheesecake so much!



Feb 12th Day 43:

Poor JM has had quite the case of diaper rash thanks to the anti-biotics that he's been on for his ear infection. Even though we tried to take preventative measures by giving him a pro-biotic with each dose of medicine, he still ended up with quite the sore tooshey.




Feb 13th Day 44:

I remember how fun it was in Elementary school to participate in the Valentines parties every year. My girls were no less excited than I remembered being. They came home from school eager to share the goodies that they scored from others.



Feb 14th, Day 45:

I have to admit that I was pretty excited for Valentines this year because it fell on a Saturday. Tracey and I never do much for each other and always find pleasure in making it a great day for the kids, but this year I decided to treat him with his own personal "heart attack". I made 2 dozen hearts and wrote little reasons why I love him. I placed all of them in a heart shaped pancake for him at breakfast. I think he liked it!




Feb 15th, Day 46:

Today was our turn to host Family Home Evening with my side of the family. I really look forward to the second Sunday of the month when we all get together for a lesson and a treat. We take turns hosting the evening and today happened to be our turn at our home. Grandpa Dahl said he had heard that President Hinkley and his family carried this tradition, and I can say in the past 5+ years since we have been doing this that it has made a great difference in our family and the closeness that we share with each other.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a neat idea for FHE ... I wish I lived closer to family so we could do that.

Anonymous said...

Very fun pictures. I forgot one day. But otherwise I'm still doing it. I really wish they'd get more kits in cuz I doubt I will make my own.