Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's all over....he's walking now!

We kept telling JM that he needed to be walking by his first birthday, but he was being a stubborn little monkey and decided he wanted to be the later-gater of the family for walking. Almost a month "late" to the day he decided that walking was better than his monkey crawl. Last Sunday he figured it out. It's amazing how quickly he's improved over the past 5 days and is now actually turning corners and stuff.

I finally bugged my hubby enough to get this video put together of his first steps. So here you go.....little JM.....my walking man.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww..he is so cute! I can't believe that he is so big already!

Suzanne said...

awwww...how freaking cute is he??? Cute video...I remember those days...now it's run, run, run everywhere! Have fun with it girl!

Anonymous said...

Perfect song choice. That was fun. He looks so cute.

SAR girls said...

Oh Kristy-
What an adorable video of big boy JM! Makes mw=e want to have another one! :)

~jan

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

OMGoodness! He's just about the cutest little walking man I've ever seen! Toooo adorable and I love that video! Oh, I gave you an award! Check out my blog for details!

Becky T said...

Kristy! Oh my dear! I have been totally MIA from CX forever and clicked over there a day or two ago and saw that you had a blog and have LOVED catching myself up on you! Sorry I haven't been around, seriously since #2 joined the herd, I never scrap anymore and I'm needing a good kick to start...

But I have loved looking at all your projects, you are amazing as always. And honestly, it was no coincidence that I came upon this because your weight loss/getting in shape story is totally what I've needed to hear. I have been SO bad since the baby was born TEN MONTHS ago and am finally, finally getting back on track, but some days the road seems very very long. So it was fun to see you in your 'skinny jeans' because it makes me feel like there's hope. You look like dynamite, girl! I am so happy for you!

OK, seriously, sorry for the novel. It's good to get caught up. I hope life is good. I can't believe the little one is walking. Mine won't be too far behind--it just flies! And what on earth happened to Aaron's teeth to need so much work??? Love you, my friend. Take care!

Michelle said...

He is seriously so stinking cute.