Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hellooooooooooooo Weigh In Wednesday!



Oh how I love me the instant gratification of RUNNING! Not only do I FEEL better mentaly, I have an amazing response to dropping pounds - especially when I first start out running consistently. I figure since last Sat. I've put about 9 miles on my feet. I'm giving them a break today since my right foot is still a little sore and I don't want to overdo! Anyhow, good ol' Jillian from The Biggest Loser once did an interview which I read and she said hands down, the #1 best way to lose weight is to get OUTDOORS and run! Granted, my cute little neighbor that looks ever so FAN-TAS-TIC is experiencing the temporary weight gain from running as a result of enduring long distance running from training for the SL 1/2 Marathon next month. Just remember Kristen...from everything I've ever read, that's totally normal due to the stress your body is under and should just melt off as soon as you are done with the long distances.....

Anyhow, good news is, thanks to me and my 903's I'm down 2.2 this week! Only .4 to go to get back to where I was a couple of weeks ago.

Now if I could just get a handle on the eating thing! Then maybe I'd be into my goal pants before my birthday! :0)

2 comments:

G.Ma said...

Keep up the Good work Kristy. I really miss running sometimes.
Be careful with that foot of yours--don't want it to hurt again.
I am proud of you!

some kind of wonderful said...

you go girl! well i bit the bullet a couple weeks back and joined ww...now down 6 lbs! woohoo! its a start! thanks for continuing to inspire me!