Monday, June 3, 2013

Mid Week Mojo Peridot 5

You know what? I feel like I need to walk around with a little star stuck on my forehead.

Not only is it the 4th official day of summer vacation—no one has found themselves put up for sale yet.

We are doin' good.

Wanna know what else I'm doing good at?

Keeping up with the ScrapbookSteals.Com Mid Week Mojo's. It's pretty impressive as I never did 5 consecutive weeks when I was the Mojo Mama.

Like I said.  Star on the forehead please.

I had such a great time with Melodee's Peridot #5 sketch this week. Of course I had to twist it and tweak it to make it my own, but I adore what came out of it.


This layout just so happens to be about two pretty special ladies in my life. Actually I think they're kinda strange if you want to know the truth. I mean they're clarinet players. Nuff' said. You should see when Sarah busts out the 90 year old smoker woman voice. You pretty much would never see her in the same light again.


Her friend Sydney? Well she's equally as awesome. She's always been there for my girl. She's never hurt her feelings or done stupid girl drama crap. She and Sarah are Simply Stupendous. The Super S's. Yeah. That's what they are.


It's true. I believe these girls will be BFF's forever. They're kind of lucky that they have that amazing bond. 


Now as much as I'd like to get blogging my other weekend creation, I have GOT. TO. GET. MY. CHA. CLASS. DONE!

Oh and there's the poor neglected flowers that I bought last week, that reeeeally need to get into some dirt.  I think I'll do that first! Shhhh. 

No comments: