Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Somehow or another - the boy's got game!

JM is crazy. He's a crazy, crazy boy. So much different than Aaron. Aaron is more "gentle", loves trains, that kind of thing. JM is all about balls, cars and sports. I have no idea where this "sporty" gene came from as Tracey and I could both care less about organized sports, but I'm thinking that pretty soon we will be finding ourselves hanging out at baseball games and most definitely......basketball. I'll have to have Tracey make a better video cause it cracks me up how JM will hold the ball like he owns it, and more often than not, makes a shot....even when he's standing on the ground! But my favorite? The way he flips his hands at the end, just like the pros do!

6 comments:

Dan said...

I love it :D
what a cute guy. and I love his sound effects.

Elena said...

I'll keep your seat warm at the games. I had a not so athletic brother so this is fairly new to me, too. At least it's basketball INSIDE where the temperature is controlled. All the other sports are outside where you have to deal with whatever Mother Nature throws at you. It is amazing how coordinated he is.

Ali said...

So cute and what a great shot he is!!! None of our boys show a particular fondness for sport but they are both wild. So I have WILD X 2. No wonder my hair is 75% grey :-)

Camille said...

How cute! I can't believe how much your kids are growing! But I guess that's what will happen without seeing them for over a year (two?)

Fugal Family said...

Quite impressive!

Kristen said...

So, a month without a post???Really? What is this world coming to?