Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh dear...what has Facebook done to me?

I can't believe that my finally caving in to Facebook has resulted in the near death of my blog.

This is not good. No. No. Not good at all.

I mean, THIS is my journal. Little status updates on FB, don't exactly constitute what is really going on in my life.

So here I am...the beginning of summer, and I'm going to do my best to be a better blogger!

So, what has been going on?

Not a lot other than mommy stuff. You know how that goes.

I am not shocked, but my project 365 fell by the wayside. I did so good for so long. I think I am still going to make a book at the end of the year and call it "Almost a Day in the Life of the Lee's". I mean, that's really how I do things....almost but not quite. Eventually things get done, but this one took a bit of a back seat for a little while.

Well, I will leave you with a few of my favorite photos I've taken recently. I'm sure loving our 5D. That thing rocks my world.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya, Girlfriend. I'm in the same boat. :-(

Not only that, but people have CONVOS about my blog posts on FB. So there are hardly any comments on the blog itself! LOL! That's okay, tho.

Welp, I gotta run and check on my Lil' Green Patch. See ya later!

xoxo

Dan said...

I have noticed more than a little neglect of blogs as others have taken off with facebook.
It does not have the same warmth and persoanl touch as a blog. keep it up. And I love the pictures you have taken of your children.

Ali said...

Hey there,

I don't log into F/B nearly as much now because I find that it takes ALL my time and I don't want to dedicate THAT much time to just one place. I don't really miss it either :-).

Been wondering how you were. I've missed you.